.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Perchance to Dream................

It is very early in the morning.............Cheyenne is in my bed sleeping like a baby and I am not.

Rather than sit in the darkness and curse the porch-light, I will dabble here for a bit.

I took Cheyenne to Tom Cat's for pizza last night. Shortly after we ordered, the incredibly edible Sabre' breezed in like a zephyr...........running fashionably late.

She was clad in a beaded, embroidered and backless halter top with a diaphanous, apron-like affair whispering over her belly. A garment that resonated with every remaining,"ancient hippy" fiber of my soul...........striking the chords of nostalgia for those halcyon days when we endlessly (and mindlessly) re-enacted the summer of love and thought youth would never end.

She was lovely and the top was exquisite..............and I told her so. I even hazarded the use of the words "exquisite" and "lovely"........which, of course, are among that group of words that, when used by a man, will significantly diminish the body's store of testosterone and, if used too often, will actually reduce the length and girth of one's penis.

I was graciously given permission, not only to take her picture, but to post it here as well................







Tres sweet...........or what, eh?

The top, I mean..............

Thus endeth the entry.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama