.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Monday, March 12, 2007

Over my shoulder................

Youth is a mental illness......

Thus endeth the entry..........

5 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

Youth...pity it's wasted on the young.

3:37 PM  
Blogger captn said...

Not wasted so much as ill spent........of course, if I were magically made young again, I'd be one crazy motherfucker. Considering some of the stuff I pulled in my youth.............that's scary to contemplate.
*grins*

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cecil! I'm late, as usual. Hope you had a good day.

5:32 PM  
Blogger captn said...

Yes I did...........Cassie made me an excellant meal, Cheyenne got me an assortment of hot sauces (since pizza tested), we ate carrot cake and drank cold beer, and Travis and I consumed a verrrrrry peaty Islay Island scotchaccompanied by a $4.00 Jamaican cigar.
Don't get no better.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Im glad you enjoyed your birthday shin dig we had a lot of fun and were happy to have you ....love ya Cassie

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama