.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Inebriated aftermath sort of comments................

I did a little bar-hopping tonight. As I greeted and conversed with people I know about town, I brought up the concert I bought tickets to today.............(kind of a public service sort of deal). It occured to me to wonder when was the last time I'd been to a concert.
It was 1980..............Blue Oyster Cult. Springfield, Illinois at the National Guard Armory. Piss poor accoustics and I got ripped off for 50 bucks worth of window pane acid. I took Miss P...........and ran into Debbie L. (sweetest tasting woman I've ever known, bar none........like a pretty little pink piece of candy).
Aside from all that, it was a pretty good concert. The Cult is a no nonsense rock and roll band.............a set of drums and guitars. Smoked the place.............made Godzilla come to life somewhere in the vicinity of your testicles.

I didn't lose track of music so much as I got bored with all the "variations on a theme".............(so you've developed a round thing with an axle in it....re-invented the wheel....how nice for you dear)...........and rap.......(gee,lets tell a joke with the words "fuck" and "nigger" in it........that will get a laugh)

Come on folks, impress me............invent something, show me something new, or at least cover something that is raw and has some guts to it.

Some outfit did "Whiskey In the Jar" to a heavy metal beat........now that was pretty cool.........a 200 year old Irish Folk song that you can fuck to.

Did I mention that I'd done some bar-hopping tonight.

Brigette cut her hair really short again............she keeps threatening to come up and let me shave her head.....(the Captn leers)....Brigadoon was a pretty little teenie bopper when I first met her......God she's gorgeous (see last post).

I can't go on from here.............(did I mention that I'd done some bar-hopping tonight).............but some people are just perfect........not forever, but for right now........and the devil take forevers.

The regret is in wishing that you had......and knowing that it's too late and you never will.

I know that need drives you, darlin...........but don't wonder what my hands feel like forever.

Thus endeth the entry...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama