.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Eeny, Meeny............

I spent some time at Tomcat's this afternoon. I drank iced tea, polished off some correspondence and tore off another chunk of my latest read.
Tomcat's has become a sort of an unofficial afternoon meeting place for Chillicothe's literati and intelligentsia lately, and ultimately I laid aside my book, ordered a cold glass of Foster's and a dozen wings and joined in the topic du jour.

I mentioned in my last post that the marital peccadilloes of republican senatorial candidate Jack Ryan and his lovely former bride, actress Jeri Ryan, have been the hot topic in Illinois lately. So it was in Tomcat's today.

As might be expected in such an erudite crowd, the issue was quickly distilled to its most critical essence.

To wit: Who really is the hottest Star Trek chick? We boiled it down to two.

I leave the final decision to you faithful readers. You may vote by comment or e-mail.

Is it........


Jeri Ryan.....Seven of Nine from Startrek Voyager ?

or.........


Jolene blalock......T'Pol from Startrek Enterprise ?

The decision is in your hands.

Thus endeth the entry..............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but Jeri still has my vote!

~Em~

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama