.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Friday, June 18, 2004

One night at McCool's (alright River City..........whatever)......

I promised a picture of an "Abby Shot" and I have delivered.........can you see how they might get you in trouble............this particular glass is brimful (minus a sip or two) of Tullamore Dew, a nice Irish Whisky but not one of the better Irish Whiskys. Which is as much as saying that Irish Whisky is sort of like a blow job..........even a bad one is pretty good.

I thought of tons of stuff to write about today, but it will have to wait. It took an embarrassingly long time to get these pictures on here and I must crash. There has to be an easier way.

At any rate, this is party night in downtown Chillicothe..........I suspect we could show a New Yorker, or an Austinian, or a Denverite an good time or two. Fuck, this would be like goin' up-town to a cheese-head.


An "Abby" shot of Tullamore Dew


singin "Brown Eyed Girl" for Amy


Leslie.........who doesn't know how pretty she is


Amy.........who
is sweet and dances with me and makes me believe that I am not really old


Another Amy...........whom I lust for




My daughter.........my darlin




Cass
wails.........I'm so proud


Ooooorah....yeah


Check out the screen and write your own caption


Fred takes us to a house in New Orleans.

Thus endeth the entry...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise anytime I'm anywhere near you I'll stop by and let you show me a good time. Maybe I'll even pop my karaoke cherry.

~Em~

4:03 AM  
Blogger captn said...

darlin........we'll butcher the prize pig and break out the ice cream machine for that!! you are welcome anytime sweety.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama