.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Thursday, June 17, 2004

I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...........

I rather suggested last night, that I had something on my mind that I was too drunk to articulate, but was a concrete idea in my mind notwithstanding.........( I absolutely love to use the word notwithstanding).

I was referring to the lady at Newts (you know who you are darlin) that I had harbored an unrequited lust for since first I saw her. I was at a loss as to how to express how I saw her and thought about her. Though I am in my cups yet again tonight,(thanks to Abby and her infamous "shots".......I promise a picture of the "Abby shot" tomorrow night though, alas, the lovely Abby will not permit a picture of her sweet self to be broadcast to the internet).......I have had the sober day long to reflect on my thoughts about the lady in question and I believe that I have come up with the perfect metaphor to express my feelings for her.

A muslim believes that if he dies with one of the nine billion names of God on his lips (and no bacon or beer on his breath) he will spend eternity being fed high quality ripe olives and opium coated hashish by a hundred virgin playboy centerfolds.

If I were a muslim, I would discipline myself to constantly mutter the name of God (no matter how nutty people thought I was) throughout my entire life, in the hopes that Annette would be waiting for me at the gates of paradise with a giant jar of manzanillas, a smoldering bowl of blonde hash ...........and 99 of her twin sisters.

Thus endeth the entry...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama