.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Life is good................

I had a great time today.....................and I am really tired and hungry and drunk right now. I have a ton of pictures to post and a tale to tell.....................and I will have more after tomorrow.

alas, however, I must pass out...........I'll splain it all later........or something.

I have only one thing to impart tonight.............

In my entire life I have only been asked one question that has a simple, direct and immediate answer, and that question is: "Would you like a blow job?"

Everything else is complicated.

Thus endeth the entry...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama