.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Woot..............I'm famous!!!

As an exercise in ennui, I googled my name and the title of this blog a bit ago.............

First page people! That's up from google's stygian nether regions just a few days ago.

For some odd reason I've been getting a smattering of hits on my bio, originating in the Phillipines, from people who type in "Captain Gutz". I have to wonder why anyone, outside of ancient underground comix afficionados would type "Captain Gutz" into a browser..............and even with the hippie nostalgia crowd, the name of the character was Captain Guts (not Gutz..........I mispelled it in my bio)..........but, the Phillipines????

Now I have to wonder who or what Captain Gutz is or was to the residents of that archipelago.

I love the fucking internet..............

More later, I have pictures of Sunday's get-together (though only a disappointing handful, as I forwent my duties as a photo blogger in favor of eating and socializing) and an entry on Turkey and Monster Apple Pie for my cooking blog.

Ta for now.............

Thus endeth the entry.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama