.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

While I were gone........................

I've been uncharacteristically silent in this forum for a few days..............I'm not sure why I feel contrite about that, some bloggers go weeks between entries and then throw out some insipid lameness that makes a weather report seem like something you'd want to buy pop-corn for.

In my defense,I did devote an inordinate amount of time to a recent entry to Cooking With Gutz in which I probably expended most of the off-the-wall-running-off-at-the-head that would normally have found its way into this demesne.

So, whether or no you truly give a fat rat's ass about making a manly stew of dead cow parts,wholesome chewy grains and hearty vegetables, that is the place, at least for the nonce, to glean the latest brainy bits from Kindly Ol' Uncle Cecil................

I do appreciate your continued interest and attendance.

So, stay tuned darlings, you never know what's going to spark the next outpouring of insightful (or inciteful) rant, zen-like observation, inspired pronouncement, or anecdotal vomitus.

Thus endeth the entry...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama