.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Son of a Gun, We'll have big fun, on the Bio....................

This is one of those nights with little to do and less to say.

I've spent most of the day creating a Bio for myself...........
for those with time to kill and tolerant of self-serving bullshit.

The link is above "recent posts" at the top of the sidebar.

Which leaves me with only one major tweak to this blog and to Cooking With Gutz...............gimme two weeks. If I can't find big Al...............I may have to break down and approach Miss P...................hmmmmmmm

of course I'm always thinking of links I can add.........
but they are not "major" anymore.............

Looks like I'm going to be up all night.

Thus endeth the entry........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama