.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Friday, July 04, 2008

Gutz, Glory, and Gunpowder...........

I haven't slept well lately. By lately, I mean to say that I haven't slept more than 2 to 4 hours a night for about 4 or 5 months. I sleep in increments of around 45 mins to an hour at a stretch, get up take more aspirin, piss, smoke a cigarette and try again. I get up at 5 am, don't sleep during the day and stay up until at least 10 or 1030 pm. I don't know why I have these bouts of sleeplessness....................it just happens.

I turned off the T.V. at 1030 and came out to go to bed. Just as I turned out the light, the lard-ass, peter puffing cretin that lives next door set off a string of firecrackers................15 minutes later, he set off another one. Half the morons in the neighborhood have a truckload of assorted explosive devices and they are going to spend the next several hours setting them off................it sounds like fucking Beirut out there.

So much for sleeping..................

Happy Fourth of July..............
'
Whoop-de-fuck..................

I need more aspirin...............

Do you suppose the British spend the 4th getting drunk and kicking themselves in their collective asses? Think about it................had they not been such short sighted, self serving idiots a couple hundred years ago they'd still amount to something as a country. It goes without saying that George Bush is an embarrassment.................but even he is a couple ticks higher on the scale of human development than that collection of inbred cartoon characters the Brits call royalty.

At least they aren't out in force blowing up their neighborhoods tonight.

Have a jolly fucking fouth......

Thus endeth the entry.............

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you finally update and it takes me almost a month to check your blog! Hope you're a little more well-rested by now.

12:56 AM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

Come back.

5:11 PM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

Seriously, come back.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama