.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

1:47 am.....

That was when the biggest heart I ever knew stopped beating.

My son is dead.

Thus endeth the entry..........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry Captain, you and your family are in our prayers.

3:00 PM  
Blogger captn said...

I don't know who you are, I thank you for your kind condolence. I hope, someday, you will drop me an e-mail and introduce yourself.
I swear I will try Laphroiag someday....I do like the peaty Islay single malts.
Again, thank you.......for your loyal readership and your expression of sympathy....they both mean much.

7:38 PM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama