.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Friday, July 27, 2007

The sweetest thing..........

Male readers will understand the heady, almost overwhelming mix of arousal, passion and love that is coursing through my breast as I write this:

I got the fall 2007 Cabela Master Catalog in the mail.........................and I'm going to read it as I dine on hamburger cassarole (with green beans and french onions) accompanied by an ice cold beer.

Thus endeth the entry.............

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... yeah, I'm afraid I just don't understand. But good for you.

4:48 PM  
Blogger captn said...

Just imagine if it were the ne plus ultra of shoe catalogues, Emmy dear.

5:50 PM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

Oh man, the scary thing is that I know exactly what you're talking about? Is this really my boss Lance?

12:00 AM  
Blogger captn said...

*laughs*............that's rich.
No.......I am not Lance. (unless, of course, it would serve my best interests to be *grins*)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Big Dutch said...

The Captn has been a bit remiss in his cooking blog. How about restarting it with the hamburger casserole. I miss the casseroles from my youth and sometimes actually crave a tuna casserole, to which I may have to experiment with.

From one divorced bachelor (are we bachelors?) to another.

BigDutchster

postdivorcelife.blogspot.com

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama