.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Scary Things................

Just to show that I haven't lost touch with the spirit of Halloween, I offer the following.............

Terrorists and terrorism don't scare me too much....after all, George Dubya Halliburton is firmly in control of the situation.....and he's from Texas, and he flew in an airplane once.....(I think), and says John Wayne things about bad guys, and he's not afraid to send off half the first born sons of America to die in some piss-ant, third world country to prove how tough and determined he is.........by God!!(who is going to vote for George, by the way).

Nope, no worries there........
.......but,you want to know what scares me??

At least half the people who watch professional wrestling believe it's real........
but that isn't the scary part.

They are allowed to vote, and drive cars on the same roads that you do, and own guns, and have jobs...(really, I'm not making this up.........they cook your food, and put shingles on your roofs, and change your tires, and bag your groceries, and assemble your toasters and cars).........but that isn't the scariest part.

They fuck........ with each other, and have babies!!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid........
and Have a Happy Halloween......Buwahahahaha..........!!!!

Thus endeth the entry.........

1 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

Hmm.

I totally voted already. I'll let you guess for whom.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama