.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Friday, December 09, 2005

1.......2.......3............

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"

from Maud Muller by John Greenleaf Whittier

I posted the following in June of last year......

"The regret is in wishing that you had......and knowing that it's too late and you never will.

I know that need drives you, darlin...........but don't wonder what my hands feel like forever."

You have made a good first step....and I acknowledge and appreciate it if, indeed, that is what it was intended to be and honestly was.

If you believe that I am as good as can be found........then don't risk losing me for fear of taking a second or a third step.....or however many it takes.

I can't tell you how to proceed from here (if that is what you decide to do) and even if I could, you have to know that it wouldn't be in either of our interests for me to do so.

I can say that my feelings were genuine and remain so.

I can say that I never went anywhere.....I'm still here.

I can give you this.......if the situation were reversed, what would you need to say and ask and hear? What would it take to make you as ecstatically happy to finally meet me as you would have been .....and I, you?

I really don't know how else to respond.......or if I should. It's been a long time....a little longer shouldn't change anything.

By the way.....where exactly is that tatoo? *grins*

Thus endeth the entry..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama