.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Dear Emily......

Tommorrow (Nov. 17) is Emily's Birthday.......

I ran an entry at this time last year, that, as I review it, I realize that I can't really add to, subtract from or otherwise tweak or improve except to add another year to the timeframes specified in that entry. Therefore, it is not out of a sense of laziness or indifference that I offer it to you to read or reread here.

The past year, I am certain, has lent itself to the strengthening of those fine qualities I know she possesses.........I hope it has given her the happiness and prosperity she deserves. I further hope that the coming year sees the fruition of her best hopes and allows her a satisfied reflection.

After nearly a year of neglect of this website, I do not have near the readership to call upon to visit her and leave a Birthday greeting that I had at that time.....but to the faithful few who are still with me, I hope that you will take the time to wish her well.

I still haven't had the fortune to meet her in person, but I look forward to the time and circumstance that will allow that privelege with no diminished anticipation.

So, Happy Birthday, Dear Emily......

With warmest regards,

The Captn

Thus endeth the entry.............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Cecil. How very thoughtful!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama