.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Saturday, December 04, 2004

In the eye of the beholder.................behold!!

While you are waiting for something of substance from me......(which may be awhile, due to circumstances beyond my control at the moment)........

check this out!!

though I'd feel better if my "twin" were a little more discriminating about the company he keeps.

Thank you, Grace..........you're a darlin' for sure.

Thus endeth the entry...........

4 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

I'm pretty sure that the baby in the first picture had a higher IQ than the big baby in the second picture.

9:17 PM  
Blogger captn said...

The baby in the first picture is pretty sharp.......

I'm trying to be kind here, but the guy in the pic with my "twin" looks dumber than a bag of hammers.

1:39 PM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

Aw...even a bag of hammers seems pretty generous.

2:30 PM  
Blogger captn said...

Pesky and daunting..........but not life threatening.
Two out of three ain't bad, eh?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama