.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Someone's In the Kitchen with Dinah...................

At long last, another entry in Cooking With Gutz.

I started around 2:30 this afternoon, and by the time I'd gone back and forth and proof read and edited and tweaked 'til I was satisfied with it, it was nearly 9:00pm.

I'd forgotten how much work it is to post a picture blog .........I'd also forgotten how much fun it is.

I should get another post up tomorrow and one a couple of days after that.

Then perhaps I can settle into a schedule of sorts that my faithful readers here can begin to anticipate and count on.

So, come on back to the kitchen..........I'll tell you stories, I'll pontificate, I'll rhapsodize, ...........I may bore you or piss you off.

........but I'll wind up feeding you........body, mind and soul.

For those of you that have encouraged me to return to it........I thank you.

To those of you who have waited, and waited and waited.........I apologize for the delays and thank you for your patience and forbearance.

So, come on it to the kitchen...........somethings cookin'

Enjoy........

Thus endeth the entry...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama