.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


The misadventures and musings of Cecil Boze, A.K.A CaptnGutz, on life, love, the universe and everything

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites. Moderation is for monks."..........R. A. Heinlein

"Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.".......Cicero


"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."......Bob Dylan

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
read my bio

COOKING WITH GUTZ
In the kitchen with the Captain

Since I Had My Last Cigarette

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Of microbes and men......

A microbe has a better chance of grasping the nature of a human than said human does of grasping the nature of God.
A microbe, in fact, has more in common with a human than a human has with God.
The only real difference between microbes and humans is pretty insignificant when you think about it......
Humans can write poetry about fucking, and eating, and either running away from or killing anything that appears threatening to us.

Thus endeth the entry.........

2 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

Sometimes, your logic boggles my mind.

Also, I had to type "iuacck" to post this. Try to say that out loud.

3:43 PM  
Blogger captn said...

Good......I like boggling.

I think someone tried to say that to me once while we were eating........
but she had her mouth full and I was distracted. So I just nodded and agreed with her.
*grins*

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama